View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
HollytheDolly (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-30-2011, 03:58 PM

No, it's not really recent, it started happening when I started high school, and I graduated this past year. It might have to do then with puberty and the change in sleeping patterns (the typical "sleep in until noon, stay up past midnight" teenager issue), but I can't seem to get my sleeping pattern to return to a more regular pattern, and it sucks because I have to wake up at 6AM for work on the weekends, and my classes start at 8AM some days (it's an hour commute).

Counting anything in regular or reverse order doesn't seem to do it. I either make it to the end it counting backwards from a number or I just give up and stop after a couple hundred. Maybe I am just not persistent enough in my counting. :/

I've also tried sleep masks and earplugs. They bother my face too much when I sleep. The idea seems like a good one, but I don't even like to wear jewellery as I get agitated by it too easily.

I haven't tried drinking milk, but last night I had cereal with milk about half an hour before heading to bed and that didn't help. Slightly different than drinking it, but I still did have some milk. Perhaps I'll try tonight.

I don't have a family doctor, since I moved out of my parents house, but I might see if I can find some natural sleeping pills at a drugstore.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!