(#3 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-19-2011, 02:39 PM

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I know your post starts out with "you're not pregnant", but I just wanted to throw this out there: I got pregnant while taking birth control. Course, I was feeling nauseous AND tired, so you probably have nothing to worry about if it's just nausea. I was completely adamant that I wasn't pregnant, I got irritated with people for a week, then finally took a test "to prove them all wrong, so they can start giving me realistic diagnosis"...LOL. If you're not sexually active in any way shape or form (there's more than the traditional way of getting pregnant) then obviously you have nothing to worry about. But if you've been active at all, even just foreplay, I'd get a test taken.

I'm not trying to irritate you, believe me, I know the irritation, lol, but I was convinced 8 months ago too.

If you have not been active then I'd suggest going to the doctor asap. Nausea for a prolonged period of time isn't very common and can be seriously dangerous if you can't eat anything for a long period of time. Worse, if it is some type of parasite, you don't want it getting larger whilst you're unaware.

I wish you the best in figuring this out!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!