View Single Post
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-10-2011, 07:13 PM

Batty almost spat the tea out; he wasn't sure how to convince Abe to come in. "Well, he ah." He wiped his mouth off with the back of a tissue. "He's different, like you. Except, well, he's... There's homo sapiens sapiens, then there's Abraham Sapien, the icthyosapien." He scratched his nose. "He's psychic, basically; telemetry and some mental abilities such as telepathy. He can see the future, the past. Let me, er." He pulled his pager out and spoke into it, "Abraham, can you please come up to the house?"

"I ah. I don't know if that would be such a good idea, I don't want to alarm them."

".. Abe. Please."

"Alright, if you insist." Batty stood up to answer the door, though he walked into the wall first before he found the door properly. He appeared to be listening very intently and cracked the door; some terse words were exchanged and Batty sighed in exasperation, before he opened the door and brought somebody inside.

Abraham Sapien stepped inside rather awkwardly, wringing his gloved hands and not quite lifting his stare at the floor. He disliked meeting with the public, or with potential recruits' families. "H-H-Hello."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!