View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-10-2011, 12:22 PM

I think the thing with breathing is that we're all conscious of our breathing and we can breathe voluntarily; though obviously we'll still breathe. XD

I've had asthma for two years, give or take; started after a nasty bout of bronchitis in my junior year of high school. Doc refers to it as exertional but I don't have to be doing anything for it to start acting up; hell, I could be sitting right here typing to you guys and I'll feel tight in the lungs. I used to take inhalers for it but they don't really work, to be honest. As long as I watch my breathing, I'm okay.

Wish the doc'd stop making me take Advair though, just makes me sick. I'm one of that percentage that it causes sore throats and colds in. -___-

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!