View Single Post
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-10-2011, 10:22 AM

One of the agents that spent all their working hours surfing the internet for both entertainment and work purposes found the news story online and, after being unable to reach the strange girl by phone (she seemed to be ignoring all calls), she paged Batty. Who, by extent, paged Fern, who paged her mother, who paged her father, who paged Batty again which meant he had to go and negotiate the situation given that he was, in appearance, the more normal between himself and his sister.

Well, except for his eyes and feet, but those were covered up. Usually.

With an irritated mumble, he had to let a dragon play his videogames as he headed to the kitchen. "Alright, Dad, you want to really make me do this without backup?"

"Just scout a bit. Go badger Abe if it bothers you." Hellboy had by now finished the mountain of pancakes. Batty sighed in an exaggerated way and left, grabbing Abraham on his way out as he was done with the tour of the facility. (Having mind-powers could really speed that up.)

The small car they took to upstate New York had tinted windows and parked some way down from where the girl lived, and Batty read over the notes that the agent had taken; all files had Braille set into the type letters now. "Alright, so apparently she froze somebody and she looks wacky and that's why there's such a fuss." He frowned; being blind was a bit of a pain. "Pity you can't handle it. We might scare her and her parents."

"Why is it that we don't find out about these cases sooner?" The blue man sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Well, where it would be if he had one. "It's eight at night now, by the way," he added.

"Great. I'm missing Adventure Time," Batty grumbled, before donning his reporter-hat and a notepad with a pen and getting out of the car. The house was up in the forest, so he had a ways to walk. His echolocation was fairly useless here, but a combination of common sense and careful footsteps was able to prevent him crashing into trees as he walked onto the porch and knocked gently on the door.

"Excuse me! I'm with a small paper in New Jersey, I hoped you could speak to me?" He had the ID held up; he didn't know if there was a peep hole or not. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!