View Single Post
(#847 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-07-2011, 07:23 PM

Kira, that su.ck.s. Seriously, her mom is breaking her own rule by putting that stuff out there electronically. If she had something to say to you, she should have done it in person. That's how I always feel about those conversations: they happen in person, or no dice.

I'm sorry your friend is annoying you so much; I'ma go all psychology on you and say it sounds like she has Borderline Personality Disorder: she's clingy, she lies, and she's manipulative. Idk anything else about her, but she's probably benefit from seeing a psychiatrist. As for putting how you feel on fb...my mom warns against that, but sometimes, you just need to vent (enter this thread; this is where I go when I need to do that kind of thing). Honestly, though, what else are status updates for?

Honestly, I'd suggest letting her hang out with your ex or date him so maybe she can experience first hand why you two broke up in the first place, provided it isn't some horrible awful reason involving illegal activity. Then I'd advise her to stay away, ha. Do you have anyone who can back you up on you needing your space in real life? And honestly, having her mom fight her battles for her just seems really immature.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!