(#55 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-07-2011, 04:44 PM

Thanks! Idk, I guess I just figured I was color splashing a general item rather than a specific part. Since it's all made of Moon Dust it just didn't make sense that all the items derived from it's magical properties didn't glow? Plus I see color splash art all the time with Amy's blog, rarely ever is just one itty bitty part colored, but rather a general object. (Like a baseball player in a black and white field, or an entire flower in a bouquet, not just the baseball players shirt or the flowers petals.)

But, who knows, maybe general themed splashes aren't what the judges want to see, and y'all could very well be right and my doll sunk xD

And btw, making the moon I made you was WAY easier than this one, lol. But I really wanted a large impressive prop since my last entry lacked any at all. And zomg, I was tha-rilled with how the dress turned out. I've never done so many ruffles before on such a scale. I was quite nervous and had a Plan B just in case, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!