(#2 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-06-2011, 05:29 PM

Nah that's okay, I can keep a deadline! I was just taken by surprise because I honestly thought I had WAY more time, lol.

Anywho, here is my dolleh, in all her ruins. (Can you tell I'm not a fan of color splash? xD)

Base: Small Sunshine
Name: Evony Marie Vayle

Comments: I seem to have a "thing" for moons. The swirl was a Photoshop brush that I manipulated into this awesome moon. The color of the swirl and text are also a Photoshop feature that I manipulated. The text is Carmencita. I used two reference pictures X and Y. I'd like to point out the bangs in particular. I took ya'lls last critique as a challenge instead of shying away from the curly baby hair bangs I want to try to get the technique down. So please don't think I was ignoring ya'lls critique! I'm trying to improve, lol. Also, there are purposefully no shoes. Have you ever Googled "Sitting on the Moon"? Yeah, apparently almost no one wears shoes on the moon, must be "bad luck" or something, lol.

**Edit: It's been brought to my attention that I should have probably specified my color splash reasoning:

I color splashed the Moon Dust. Her crown, and stones on her dress are made of moon dust from the swirly part of the moon. She's a moon goddess, so her eyes glow the color of the moon. Sorry! xD

PLEASE come check out my FULL COLOR DOLL and comment! I absolutely hated getting rid of all my beautiful color choices, so I'd really love to see comments for the prettier doll!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 08-06-2011 at 08:09 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!