View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-04-2011, 10:18 PM

Agh, this one particular fan fiction is irritating me right now, it features the absolutely perfect, sweet as sugar sue. Unfortunately although she's been bombarded with critique, and suggestions, the author refuses to accept other people's advice, isn't that what improving is about.

But no, apparently it's perfectly fine to have a sue whose personality description is 'she can wield any type of magic, due to her powers, and is more powerful than anyone else. She is kind, funny and caring. Everyone thinks she is beautiful and all the girls want to look like her. All of the boys secretly like her, but are too scared to ask her out. Everyone likes her'.

askchsahcabxaackadhbcasjkcnaikcsdb!

And then she complains about people 'deliberately picking on her because they can't come up with interesting characters of their own'. So far the comments have all been polite, with pointers on how to improve and helpful websites as well as the person commenting's personal advice on what she could do to improve. Not one is accusing her of anything bad and yet she reacts as though the world is ending.

It makes me so darn mad.

Sorry, I'm turning this into the anger threat and beginning to rant.

But honestly, when I'm sick and feel like reading a good fan fiction this is not what I want to have to put up with!

I'm off to find a better fanfic. One with a plot line and characters with a bit more substance. Hmph.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!