View Single Post
(#840 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-02-2011, 05:49 PM

My best friend is leaving sometime in the future to move in with a boyfriend in Florida... (we live in Ohio)

Now, before y'all assume this is an emo post and not a real rant...

WHAT KIND OF MOTHERF*CKING BULLSH*T IS THIS?! D*CK LICK C0.CK SUCK!

She's only known him for four months! He tried to get her to move in with him before, but she said then that it was too big a move for someone she only knew for a little while... so what changed, you ask?

Ah, he came up and f*cked her and it was a good f*ck, that's what. Her other excuses are that it's her chance to "see the world", and that because I've never "been in love" that I don't understand.

So, what, my opinion on the matter isn't valid just because I've spent my life so far as a single virgin?! Here are the facts, bestie: you've been dating him over the phone for only four months; he sulks and teases you like he's still in grade school when he doesn't get his way or just goddam.n feels like it; you know NO ONE down in Florida aside from him; all your HS friends (myself included) are going in different directions for college...

Yeah, I've told you over and over it's a bad situation, but you keep telling me that I "don't understand", and that I've never "been in love", and "things change when you start dating people".

But wouldn't that make me the one more likely to have a clear head in this situation? Do you really want to end up like my coworker, whose only friends after getting married were through her husband and who left her after she left him for being a huge jacka.ss? Her family hates her, all her old HS frinds moved on, so she has no one to help her through her depression, anxiety, and raising her two sons.

I honestly think you will end up like that; the guy you're with is just as childish as my coworker's ex, and your family and friends won't be around to help you when it goes sour.

So, you know what? Good luck to you! If you don't bother to keep up your relationship with me via phone/Facebook while you're gone, then I won't help you if your life goes down to toilet. I feel like you're leaving me for an a.ss, and you just don't give a sh*t because I've "never been in love".

Again, thanks, best buddy.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!