Okay... So Im totally obsessed with making rice bowl recipies.
You might think this one is totally weird, but try it! You might like it. I am obsessed with candy noodles. They are soo yummy!
Use sticky rice for good effect.
Minty Green Tea Candy Noodle (this one might be weird)
1.Steamed Udon Noodles or Rice
3.Mint leaves (optiona, just for garnishl)
5.Green tea shake ( Normally if you go to a frozen yogurt parlour they got some green tea shakes or bubble tea. grab one o those.
How to make
- Mix the green tea shake with a tiny bit of milk untill a creamy mixture.
- Cook rice or noodles, and put in bowl you will eat in.
- Put creamy candy sauce in side dish, or put on top of noodles.
Mint leaf for garnish.
Hints n tips:
- If the noodles are hot and it melts the sauce, thats okay. It tastes better that way, sometimes.
- If you got tastebuds that cant take hot cold contrast, i suggest not to eat this.
You can also put the bubbles from the bubble tea maybe you got on the noodles. I didnt try it, so idk.
LET ME KNOW HOW IT TASTES IF YA LIKE IT!!!