View Single Post
(#262 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-31-2011, 09:49 PM

That somewhat made me laugh because two friends of mine just casually had sex together this weekend and probably will never date. I know a lot of folks who do, it'll become more common as you get older. Its not something for you, and neither is it something for me since I'm settled in a relationship, but these people like having casual sex. They are safe about it, using both birth control and condoms, so I have nothing against it since, yes, sex doesn't just have to be about a relationship and feelings. It can just be about the fun that comes from it. When you are older, you'll understand more why how special sex is to you depends on how much emphasis you put on it.

Just some fair warning though, don't be disappointed if it doesn't live up to your dreams. The first time very rarely is amazing, especially when you are talking about a dream that probably includes also being with a virgin guy. I know, my boyfriend and I both were. We had a very disastrous first attempt where I ended up crying because of how badly it didn't work out and neither of us knew what we were doing. It was only time and patience that made it work and we were lucky that we were compatible sexually. I would've hated to discover we weren't after marriage because your physical relationship is important to working things out.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!