View Single Post
(#260 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2011, 08:06 PM

Miranda, have you by chance ever read Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy? Everything about it is about marriage being an awful thing that ruins loving relationships...the author really didn't like marriage, particularly the way it was in the (I think) 19th century.

Anyway, I'm mostly clinging to my virginity because number one, I've yet to be in any form of a serious relationship, and number two, I'm Catholic, so it's just kind of a thing, I guess. Mostly the first one. I do think waiting until marriage is a bit romanticized though...haha I'm pretty sure the reason my dad waited was because my mom was literally the first girl he ever dated, and they got engaged within a year, but were both out of college when they met, so it wasn't weird that things went quickly for them. A year and 9 months later, I showed up. Haha, when my mom broke to news that she was pregnant with me to my Grammie, her response was "No you're not! You were gonna wait!" lol so much for that xD

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!