View Single Post
(#260 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2011, 10:30 AM

There speaks the voice of inexperience. No offence, but that's just your opinion, based on your own personal belief. Nothing wrong with that, but it really does just apply to you, not to every single person like your statement seems to apply.

I'm not married to my fiance yet, but we will eventually tie the knot. However, there was no way that I was going to be waiting for ten years (the amount of time we've been together) and more, til we slept together. When we first met, we waited six months before we slept together, cuz I wanted the first time to be special. And it was. But it's no less special to be together, now that we've been together for so long. We're still in love, and now that love is stronger due to the length of our relationship.

I don't see how sex can be any more special between two people who are married, compared to two people who are together and who love each other, but are not married. Marriage, when it comes down to it, is really just a piece of paper; without love between the two people, marriage is meaningless.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!