View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-28-2011, 09:42 AM

So, I was reading my gossip this morning and Paz de la Huerta, an actress on the show "Boardwalk Empire", did an interview where she made a really stupid comment about Amy. To explain why this quote is extra stupid, beyond the obvious, Paz is a huge drunk. She constantly is photographed leaving clubs drunk and is regarded as a hot mess. She thinks all her bad press and pictures are just "jealousy" because she gets naked a lot for the show she is in. As if.

Quote:
“Look what just happened to Amy Winehouse! Maybe had she not seen so many bad pictures of herself she would have gotten more self esteem,” Ms. Huerta offered, “and not been so self-destructive.”
Cele|*****y » Blog Archive » Paz de la Huerta thinks Amy Winehouse self-destructed because of bad photos

Does anyone believe that Winehouse used because of bad pictures? I can't say I do, I think she was just an addict.

Edit: Okay, her family is officially delusional. They claim she died of "alcohol withdrawal". I'll take my crown and begin ruling England now, kthx.
Crazy Days and Nights: Amy Winehouse's Family Says She Died Of Withdrawal

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-28-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!