View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 07-27-2011, 01:18 AM

Katy Perry has a song called that? *totally offended* And I mean it, I'm lesb.ian and it really does hurt a ga.y, bi, or lesbi.an. And I agree with you on that the fact that stars dont give a time to forget about their fame to care.

Lady Gaga, agree. I like the fact that she's willing to stand and up and make her voice be heard. Alot of artists today don't do that as much as they should. And to add to that, Lady Gaga also took a stand for Japan after they have the earthquake when other stars who claim they care did nothing.

One group I would like to put out here is H.O.T. They are Korean and they are an old school group. They took a stand by speaking the word of the younger generation in Korea and how they feel. Each song they came out with other that two songs raised awreness for topics. And for that, the older generation of Korea banned their songs and wouldnt let the younger generation buy their albums. They were willing to have their voice heard no matter what outcome.

"Ever since I can remember, became aware of my surroundings,
there are a lot of other Idol groups out there.
But... it's no good if it's not Morning Musume,
if it's not Morning Musume I don't want to be a part of it."

Gif Credit
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!