View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-27-2011, 12:09 AM

Ahh, this brings me to my distaste for Katy Perry. Forgive my ranting if it is incoherent and "offensive".

Katy Perry claims that she loves her ga.y fans and whatnot, however she is the daughter of a priest and did make Christian music. Now, I am not saying that this means she is anti-ga.y rigts, of course, you shouldn't judge political views based on religion. However, when you make a song called 'Ur So G.ay' I find it offensive to the LGBT community. I view this song as extremely offensive because she is basically associating the word 'g.ay' with a negative connotation if you have listened to the song. My dislike for her may be sparked my the fact that she inferred the Alejandro video was blaspmeous (sorry for spelling issues, its late) when she is writing songs about kissing and posing with cross around her bare chest. -.-

Basically, the rant above if you bothered to read it, was about how some stars talk the talk but don't get their butt their pedastal and do something.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!