Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-26-2011, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladoggy View Post
More of a sad post...I shouldn't be bothered by people unfriending me, but it's happened three times (that I know of), and two of them came from out of nowhere. I think it would bug me less if it didn't happen so much. I hate all those statuses that say "If you can see this, congrats, you made the cut" because I know how hurtful it is to not make the cut with someone you thought you were friends with, and I could never be that mean to anyone, I just don't have it in me, but apparently I'm annoying and there must be something wrong with me because I can't interact with my peers to save my life, and apparently that's translating over to the online world, which is the only place I can be remotely sure of myself (save performing) and why am I such a failure at making and keeping friends? How the heck am I supposed to be an adult when I can't even maintain friendships? What is wrong with me? (and I'm literally crying as I post this; it's very upsetting. I just don't know why it is or what it is that I'm *****ing up and it's making me very distraught because I just want to be included but I'm too afraid to do anything about it cause I don't think people want me around them because I'm apparently some kind of pariah and it's just very sad.)

Heh, I feel/sound like Fluttershy: trying to speak up, but never being loud enough for anyone to actually hear.
Awwww! Hugs! If they don't want to be friends, you are much better off without them. Friends stick by you no matter what, regardless of how awkward you can be. I know how tough it is to be awkward and to feel like no one wants you around, I went through that at your age. Just remember that teens are a rather rude, judgemental crowd and it gets much better as you get older. It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them shunning people just because they don't want to be "uncool". Really, there is no rhyme or reason to the insanity of being young. In no time though, you'll be looking back and you will be able to say "so what if those jerks didn't appreciate me?". Also, college will bring better friends than any of the jerks during your younger years!

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!