View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-21-2011, 07:06 PM

Man, this thread feels deserted (lol jk, I just feel like I'm dominating it far too much) I know it's been two days, but! I has moar dolliez! Well, one, actually: My Miss TDP 2: Dollmaker entry! However, if anyone has an opinion on this, lemme know. Should I use option A or option B? I can't decide which looks less awkward.

Option A: Option B:
(The only difference is the position of the hat, either in front of or behind the wind magic)

Here is zeh profile for my doll, whichever one I end up using.

Name: Penelope Terrina
Fairytale Represented: The Goose Girl
Comments: Penelope is dressed as the true princess in her peasant garb, out to tend the geese. She has called upon the wind to take Conrad's hat away so he won't bother her while she lets her own golden hair down. (Dollmakers used include: styledollz.info's member maker, The_Contestants prop drop, Bing image search [for the staff], and one of Chessie's frames; entire doll was put together offline using the GIMP.)

Whole thing took me about 3 hours straight to complete. My hands want to fall off now.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!