View Single Post
(#831 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-18-2011, 07:58 AM

Ugh, thinking about this makes me so mad!!! this is is about to be long but I have to get it out lol.

I was at wal-mart last week and me my mom and my cousins girlfriend was looking at a labtop. We was all standing there and it was like almost right in the middle of the walk way.

This man in a wheelchair was behind us, and we didnt think nothing of it. So tell me why some lady comes up to him laughing and asked him why he was in the middle of the walk way and said it was very rude of him (and there was so much room to walk around him to!) He was like I'm sorry I thought this was a line, I'll move.

So my mom, being the lovely lady she is was like "Oh no, miss you can go around him. You have working legs so use them." So I was smiling ear to ear when she said this, but the the women looked back and laughed. She was just standing there waiting for him to move out of her way. So the guy got out of her way, and I looked at the women and was like, "I cant believe you just did that..."

So she walks off, and the man told us thank you. Which wasnt a problem at all for us, but I got so upset that I started crying I couldnt help it...I just don't understand how people could be so cruel. It also got me thinking, what if this happened to my dad? Cause my dad was in a wheelchair the last 10 years of his life...Which is probbly why I'm so sensitive about this.

More stuff happened after that, I don't even want to get into....but this women made me so angry that everytime I think about it my tempature rises ugh!!!
But this so helped telling you guys about it lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!