View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Handdrawn Contest - My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - 07-05-2011, 08:32 AM

This contest is simple; all you have to do is create a human version of one of the main ponies, pictured above. Just choose one of the following:

Twilight Sparkle
Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash
Rarity
Applejack
Fluttershy

If someone else has already chosen a pony to doll, then choose another; I'd prefer not to have several entries of the same pony doll, please. The only rules as far as the doll is concerned are as follows:

1. Match hair to mane. This means that whatever colour the pony's mane is, that must be the colour of the doll's hair. For example, an Applejack doll would be blonde.

2. Dress appropriately. Each pony has a distinct personality, so choose clothes to fit. For example, Rarity likes high fashion and Rainbow Dash is a tomboy.

I'm not in any hurry as far as the deadline goes; just make sure you've entered your doll by August 5th. I'm happy enough to give extensions if anyone needs one; just PM me or post in this thread. Also, post any questions about the contest you might have.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!