(#2 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 06-30-2011, 12:05 PM

That's exactly what that person was doing, so I don't see why not. Just as long as you don't claim the stuff as your own, and PLEASE, if it looks like it was created by someone (ie, not something you commonly see used) then don't just take and use it as that could cause you a lot of trouble.

But if it's just normal clothes and props, I don't see a problem with it, and didn't whenever I came across something on Dollmaker Live.

Just make sure it's not something that someone else created, they won't take kindly to their things being snatched, lol.

When in doubt of copyright, go to our Club, in the Talks section there's a thread titled...oh I forget, but it's towards the bottom and it's there for you to post items you are questioning, most likely one of our members can tell you if it's free game (like everyone has it) or if it's an original (thus not to be used without permission.). Better safe than sorry, because if you unknowingly take and use an item that you don't have permission to use that person can report you for theft, send nasty DM's and more.

Not trying to say any of this to scare you, just trying to keep you within the rules so you don't have drama later. If it just LOOKS premi, it's probably fair game, but if it looks uber unique, it was probably created...keep in mind things like that are rare. Only a handful of Premi's actually create props and clothing, and even fewer actually post them online.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!