View Single Post
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-24-2011, 07:51 AM

Wendy giggled. "No, this is fun, silly! Besides, you're borrowing, which means you'll give it back, okay? Are you as good at reading English as you are a speaking it? Cuz I'd like some help..." She flipped through her Charms book. "Wait, WAIT! Found it!"

She stood in front of Collette and read the passage silently to herself, carefully paying attention to the moving illustration at the bottom portraying the particular wand movement that went along with the incantation. Wendy watched it closely... to her mind, it looked like someone was somewhat slowly but gracefully lifting the wand, then slammed it down on something perfectly flat. The hand moved only about an inch up and then back down again, and took a one-locomotive second. The book stressed the importance of clearly imagining the color change on the object you wished to change before using it.

"Okay... so, what color are we going for? Not lack;you'd be dreadful with black hair. If we go brown, I'd say a nice, warm, chestnut-ty color would be better with your face... we should slip blonde, since you're already blonde... nothing too red or orange, because it wouldn't go with you... what do you think?" Wendy asked.

Ooc Note: this is for myself, in case I forget... looked it up, incantation is multicorfors.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!