(#270 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-18-2011, 11:37 PM

Exchange program? Ireland? America would. xD This will sound crazy ignorant of me, but do you know what nettles are over there? I think I once heard this story of some American getting stung by nettles and having no idea about dock leaves, which are the most immediate remedy for nettle stings.

Now, the thing about foreigners in Ireland is they were apparently born in a barn. They keep leaving gates open, and it's hilarious. "Why are yer cattle running around outside therr field, farmer watsit?" "Poxy foreigners let 'em owt!" "A'right."

I dislike people who think a Scottish and Irish accent sound the same. X_X An Irish accent is awesome, but a Scottish accent is just plain odd. It's like an overblown Irish accent, or something. Conveniently, I don't have to hear Scots talk. XD

Funny enough, I've never heard a Welsh accent in my life, and have to wonder what it actually sounds like. :S

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!