View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-28-2011, 05:13 PM

Ugh. Linkin Park. LOVED the band back when they made rock. Same with my best friend. But now they're trying to make Pop music - and I hate it, I hate their new style, and although people love it I think it's BS compared to their old stuff like In the End; I quit listening to them.

But I have to admit that I've been on the other side as well - I enjoy listening to Daft Punk's Tron Legacy soundtrack. People say that this was what made them "sell outs" because the music they made for it is purely techno and based only for what people enjoy. I love it, and listen to it, but the diehard fans are angry at them for creating this CD.

My friend says the same thing has happened to Muse and she doesn't like their new style.

I feel the same for Avril Lavigne although it's much less subtle. If you listen to her first and second album you can very much feel emotions but her third album is just advertising herself or something. ( How does it feel..? To be different, different from me ) Vs ( HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND NO WAI NO WAI I THINK U NEED A NEW ONE )

...Yeah.

I think that the band needs to balance. I'd like to hear some more rock from Avril, but I'm glad that she's managed to popularize herself.

LINKI PARK YOUR NEW MUSIC IS CRAP BUT IF U WANNA MAKE CRAP THEN MAKE GOOD SONGS TOO K?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!