(#807 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 05-27-2011, 08:11 PM

^I currently have my mother on my real life ignore list until she decides to stop acting melodramatic, and comprehends the fact that trying to shout the other person down is not an acceptable method of conversation in the real world, only in Soap Operas. In real life, if you shout somebody down, they punch you unconscious (provided they're not your son. As I am her son, I am unfortunately not allowed to throw something heavy and dangerous at her to shut her the f*ck up.) I could say plenty of things about my dad, too, but then I'd turn this into an "OMFG I HATE MY PARENTS WAAGGHHHH THREAD!"

Now, cretinous parents aside...

My screen keeps vibrating. QQ. I mean, when I log on, the screen is usually shimmering with vibration (not physically, that is, just the image vibrates) and I have to twiddle around with the refresh rates and resolution until it stops/becomes negligible. This just came out of nowhere, and I haven't a clue what brought it on. =|

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!