View Single Post
(#43 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-26-2011, 01:53 AM

I very strongly dislike it when I can't read/when I get mixed signals. One moment, he barely says to syllables to me, the next, he makes a wise crack and we're both dying of laughter. I can't tell if he's annoyed with me, or if he even notices that I like him, because lord knows all of our other friends notice so he's either utterly oblivious or just trying to spare my feelings, and I really don't think it humanly possible to be that oblivious...I just wish he's respond, you know? Give me a real clue as to his feelings, especially since I'm bad a reading people anyway. Gaaaah. I don't want to sound/come across as desperate, but I've been noticing my feelings for him for a couple months and not acting on them, or at least trying not to, cause I don't want to push him away, but at the same time, I'm so scared of pushing him away that I probably am pushing him away anyway. Grrargh. (I suppose this is more of a frustrated rant than a question, but....if anyone has advice on how not to come across as an over obsessed stalker, chances are I could use it. And for the record, I'm only freaking out because this has been happening for so long.)

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!