Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-24-2011, 06:29 PM

Here's the run down.
I have a huge science experiment due in a week from now. We have to make a poster to make a long with it. It is a huge chunk of my grade, and I could fail if I don't get this whole thing done. I am presenting my project next Tuesday, and I've barely started the poster part (did the experiment already).

Yesterday, I text my dad asking if he had the print cateritidges came to his house because he ordered some. I typed up a Power Point on the computer a few weeks before that I needed to get printed off. He was being all snooty, and asked me "Why do you only text me when you need something?"

The thing is, I DON'T ONLY TEXT HIM IF I NEED SOMETHING. I have convo's every once in a while with him. He's done a lot to my family and that is why I don't like him, and that's why I never talk to him. I go over to his house every Tuesday & Thursday, and hate it. I only have the courage to go because of my new puppy, Oliver.

So, I got into an argument yesterday with him about that. He was belittling me and making me very low. I don't ask for any thing. He is the only one who can drive because my mom's car is broken and we can't afford to get a car right now. I only ask for rides (I don't really go to places that much) or stuff I need for school. Asking for the print cateridges is not that big of a deal and he made it big. After a while he acted like nothing happened which made me angry. I was crying yesterday and so ****ed. Now I'm super afraid to ask him anything because I know he's going to yell at me.
(Note: he does other things that make me hate him, but I can't say because it's too personal.)

The second part to the story.
So today, I was working on my poster. I brought a lot of supplies over (which I regret it). He buys NOTHING for me and my siblings besides like tolietries, school stuff, food, and birthday presents. My mother has to buy every thing and we aren't very stable financially so it's hard.

My printer was acting up (for the second time for me). I asked my dad if he could help me. He changed the cateridges, frustrated. I swear I gave him a brain hemorrhage. Then my printer starting freaking out and I asked help again, but he sent my brother to help me because he's computer savvy. It did not work, so my dad "helped". He was fuc.king screaming and frustrated and I was about to cry because of him acting like that. It was all my fault. I told him I'd try to work on it again on Thursday but he asked me all snooty "Well how are you going to get your project done?". I wanted to smack him in the face. I was already tired, stressed out, and had enough of a bad day, why did my dad had to make it worse?

We finally got it to "work" but then it started freaking out again and only printed out half of my project. I really didn't care and I sure didn't want to ask anyone for help. I might consider handwriting the whole thing because it's the easiest and I have pretty nice hand writing.

Now my dad is acting like nothing happened and it is making me ****ed.

I can't wait until the day I'm 18 and I can leave his stupid face.
Why can't my mom take full custody of me?

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!