(#801 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 05-19-2011, 10:32 PM

AAARRGHHH! I just finished playing a flash game which looked good, and could have been good if the developers had any sense. It was a siege-type which revolved around you (it was looking down at a flat representation of the map) the castle in which you found yourself, which you could upgrade, and your army, which you could also upgrade. The objective was to defend yourself from Orcs. However, the lag was HORRIBLE. The screen was nearly blurring, and it was taking about six minute (exaggeration, but you get the idea) to fire one crossbow bolt, despite me mindlessly mashing the mouse button. The lag was just infuriating, but even worse? The entire game looked rigged to make it impossible for anybody who didn't pay real money for in-game credits to win. What kind of idiot honestly pays real money for a flash game? Anyway, due to the fact the game was specifically designed to force you to pay to win, and the atrocious lag, it was unbelievably frustrating and annoying.

~Breathes~

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!