View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 05-03-2011, 06:44 PM

Something that would be easy that you could increase in intensity however you like is yoga. I really enjoy yoga because you can do it anytime and its a nice way to calm your mind at night or wake your body up in the morning. I feel yoga a lot in my legs, it could help you tone them since a lot of the exercises are very leg-focused. You could do it from home and all you'd need is a mat (or a towel, though I suggest a nice thick mat. I find I need the cushion underneath my knees for some exercises) and clothes you can move in, like sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Here are some of the videos I like to do, but you can find all sorts of stuff from beginner to weight loss to elderly (like you need that ). It helps to switch up the videos so you don't get bored with the routine, that's why I have so many to choose from.
Veoh - Yoga Morning Sequence
YouTube - yogatic's Channel
Hulu - Yoga Zone: Yoga for Weight Loss - Watch the full episode now. (This is intense, definitely do not do this immediately!)
YouTube - Weight Loss Yoga Challenge for Beginners

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!