(#1 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Fun Excersices? - 05-03-2011, 04:50 PM

I'm trying to lose weight. I currently weigh 130 but I'm about 5'3. /: I have virtually no stomach but all my weight goes to my legs. It does that because I had a rare leg disease called Shuffler's Syndrome when I was little (not that many people get it). I'm a little hypotonic still but it's gone. (=

My ideal weight I want to get to the end of the summer is 118. By the end of the year I want to get to 110.

I've been eating really healthy lately. I always bring my lunch to school except on Fridays, because it's pizza and I know I can treat myself. I usually eat healthy dinners always so it's not a problem. I am trying to cut down on my computer time and try to not use many apps on my phone so I'm not tempted. I recently started working out again.

The problem is that I don't have as many fun excersices. It's hard for our family to get active in actual sports teams for private reasons. I dance with my sister and I do this fun routine out of 17 magazine. I usually do crunches and strech, etc.

So I was wondering if anyone had any fun excersices/routines? I'd accept any, easy or hard. My goal by this summer is to get to 118 or close. To be honest, I stopped trying to lose weight the bad way (I had an eating disorder for a while but I've stopped). I got better from that. I'd really appreciate any. (: Thanks!

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!