View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default Tiredness, headaches and on and off cough. - 04-25-2011, 11:05 PM

I looked for a thread like this, if theres one feel free to delete this one.

For about a month I've been very tired. I've been falling asleep in class, even 4th hour, whcih is odd becase I never fall aleep in that class, Lit. is my favorte subject. And on the way somewhere, I've been falling asleep one the way and during the day, when I usually fall asleep on the way home, which is during the night. I've been waking up sleepy and tired as well and it takes me awhile to drag myself out of bed.
I've been feeling lazy as well. I ususlly enjoy going into town with my mother, but lately I dont feel up to it.
I've been getting headaches alot as well. There are times when I wake up with them. My head hurts now acutally.
And lastly, I've been having an off and one cough. Although it's gone away for awhile thif month, but when this start I've been coughing alot and my mom had to give me breathing treatments.
And I havent been foucssing on my work as well and when this started, I didnt feel like practicing my dancing at all.

"Ever since I can remember, became aware of my surroundings,
there are a lot of other Idol groups out there.
But... it's no good if it's not Morning Musume,
if it's not Morning Musume I don't want to be a part of it."

Gif Credit
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!