(#2 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 04-15-2011, 10:58 PM

My husband is 2 years older than me. For a week or so he's 3 years older (his birthday is August 28th, mine is September 5th) and we tease each year that he's a cradle robber.

In such a close age period (I am NOT okay with large differences) I think what matters most is intellectual, emotional, and maturity closeness.

I've always acted more mature than others my age, and I think that makes a huge difference in our small gap.

Personally, I think what you need to do is really take stock in how compatible y'all are. A slight difference will make a difference, at some point or another. 2 years can make a huge differences in wants and desires (think moving for school, sex, marriage, children, etc), but if y'all are (TRULY) on the same level I don't see a problem.

I really mean to stress how honest you need to be with yourself. I have a twin sister who acts her age (remember, I act much older), there have been many many many times that my husband and I have been irritated with her behavior and choices, which are deemed normal for our age. If you make the mistake of evaluating your own situation biasedly you'll only be delaying and intensifying your pain.

Also, when I say I "act older" or that we were "compatible" I don't just mean maturity. Aaron and I are intellectually compatible, we're emotionally compatible. We're in the same stages in all lifes important milestones. As in, we were both ready to be married at the same time, our wants in sex and children were the same, etc.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 04-15-2011 at 11:19 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!