(#48 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-26-2011, 07:50 AM

At that moment, Amella Sands arrived. She was a tall woman, of slender but muscular build, with raven black hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, save for a few pieces which escaped at the front. Surprisingly for a CIA agent, she was wearing relatively casual clothing, all of which was in dark colours to avoid sticking out. This was because nothing quite caught people's attention like a fancy black suit, sunglasses and suspicious holster bulge under the arm. It was evident from Amella's expression that she had arrived in time to see Damien's petulant outburst, and was less than impressed by the show, being ex-military, and therefore disciplined to a high degree. Her face was not exactly pretty, but it had a hard sort of beauty, which was detracted from by the grim set of her mouth.

Getting clearance to join this group from her higher ups had not been easy; the CIA was stretched to the limit after the recent events, and many agents had been deployed to Russia and France to try and influence the situation. Amella knew well that this had never been on the successful list of the CIA's tactics, and that these agents would probably prove more or less useless. This was the argument she'd used while arguing with her superiors; she'd told them that they could spare her, and that she may have a chance to make some headway.

She did not mince words. Crossing the lab in several strides and leaning on a counter top near Star and Axel, she spoke a short and to-the-point sentence:

"What the hell is going on?"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!