ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-22-2011, 07:46 PM

How old are you:
In between 12-15, not gonna say.

How many people have you dated to this point in life?
2. I dated a guy on and off for six months, but recently I just called it off because it wasn't working out well. I only dated my recent ex for two weeks (it was when me and my other ex was off at the time not too long ago).

Are you currently dating anyone if so boy or girl?
No, sadly. ): It sucks being single.

What is your sexual orentation? (straight,bisexual,***,lez,etc.)
Straight and a little bicurious

Who is a virgin here? If your not state when you lost it and where?
I did not lose my V-Card yet and I'm happy to say that. I wanna wait when I'm older and get married. I don't want a kid when I'm still young.

What was the most awkward thing you have done with another
person?:
I didn't really do anything awkward. But the awkward thing that he did to me is that my ex asked me over Facebook on my WALL were everyone can see it. 1, my family is really over protective about me on FB, and I'm technically not supposed to date yet. -.- So my sister lied and said that I said no, but then I inboxed him and explained.

How far have you gone?
Flirting, that's all.

Ever curious about the same sex?
A little, not that much.

Do you ever think about marriage?
Not really, but I plan to get married when I'm older.

Have you ever asked someone out? Where you turned down?
Yes I have. And I got turned down, turns out he had a girlfriend. .____. *blushes* But we are really close, and we are RP best friends, so I don't mind. It sucks because he has a huge crush on me, and I have a huge crush on him too, so I wanted to try to make things permanet a little.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]

Last edited by ColorPencil : 02-22-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!