View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-19-2011, 11:26 AM

"Well, the platform's here at least." Fern straightened up and stepped forward with Kraus. "Welcome, everybody. We're going to organize you by your power sets. Anybody with abilities that affect only themselves, you'll go with Abraham." She gestured to the fish man behind her, who nodded and led that part of the group away down the hall to the left. ".. that leaves a small group for me to work with then. Batty, you're done, go get Dad." She waved a hand.

"Shut up, sis." He snorted at her and jumped off the crate, walking past Diego and heading up the opposite hall. The only remaining recruits were Diego, Ghost, and a set of twins who were whispering to each other.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!