View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-19-2011, 10:38 AM

An agent came along and quickly hustled Diego to the platform. "Sorry about the wait, there's been some drama going on as of late and we're all on edge." He was put with the other arrivals and the platform disconnected, and began to lower.

Shortly after it started to descend (at an annoyingly slow pace), something jumped from above and landed on a crate next to ghost. It was a young man with spiked black hair and a pair of sunglasses in jeans and a black shirt with a trenchcoat over it. "Well, look at all the newbies!" He grinned at them and stood up, crossing his arms as he seemed to watch them. "Welcome to the Bureau. I'm Batty." He lifted his sunglasses; one of the new recruits in the back fainted when she saw his irises were entirely brown without any pupil to them. "I'll be your tour guide and later on we'll split the group into two." He frowned at one of the new agents. "Would you stop staring? I can hear your breath in my direction."

"S-s-s-sorry!!"

"... oh, boy."

-----

Fern headed up the hall to Tamsin's office and knocked on the door. "New arrivals are coming in now, you want to go meet them? Abe can pick up on looking for new people. He needs out of his tank now and then, y'know?" She smiled. "I'm kind of excited about working with this Diego kid. Hexes!" She did a little 'jazz hands' motion and little firesparks danced off her fingers. "Just hope he doesn't annoy Batty, that's going to be a pain in the ass to handle."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!