LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-14-2011, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraIMustBeInvisible View Post
Im a sad excuse of a 14 year old. I finally decided that I was sick of pads and I wanted to try tampons(my sister has some) but I didn't know how to put one in, so I looked it up(there's vids on how to do it..ew?) anyways, so I looked it up but I couldn't even figure out where it was supposed to go, or even what side to put in. I figured it was the bigger side, but I got to scared to even try.

The part where the string is coming out of is the part that DOES NOT go in.

Prop one leg up on the toilet, hold the tampon with your pointer finger on the stringed end and insert without pushing the two pieces together, using the top most tube to push. Once the tampon is inside to where your finger is about to go in, push the string end of the cardboard or plastic in. Once it stops or meets the other tube, pull out the outer tubes by the outer tube, but leave the tampon and it's strig inside. If afterwards it's uncomfortable to sit down, pull it out by the string and try again with a new one. You will not be able to feel a tampon at all if it's in there correctly or "far enough". Once you get used to inserting and you get less tense (btw, relax your muscles as you put it in, that makes a HUGE difference!) then you'll almost always be able to do it quickly and correctly in one swift instinct of movement.

Hope that helps?

And don't worry. My first time trying to insert a tampon I tried 3-4 times before quitting. Mostly because my mother was getting frustrated with me xD It takes time to get used to or learn, but you can do it!

Also, you might look to getting a new box (unless your sister still has what I'm about to suggest). Most tampon boxes contain a very thorough instruction pamphlet. Most good ones even include a diagram to show you. I know Tampax Pearl has a very good pamphlet. And btw, plastic tampons glide in easier. They're all I ever use.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 02-14-2011 at 11:04 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!