Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-12-2011, 02:21 PM

And finally:

Yeah, I just realized that blue and purple have sort of been a "theme" with these last few dolls xD. What?! They're pretty together! ^^ The first doll was created for Miranda's Fantasy Centaur contest located in the Contests Section...since the site is NOW BACK UP...WOOOO!!!!! *ahem* I wanted to make something wow-worthy, so I put in the extra effort for an animated background. Using the water backgrounds take A LOT of extra time and effort, so I only do them occasionally. I use this site to get the effect, I then use Photoshop to put the doll together...all 12 layers...which before merging is closer to around 58. 0.o Up next is a doll I put together for one of my own contests, also located in the Contests Section. It's the contest image...that's why it's so small. Any larger, even a pixel more, and the Contest Section won't animate it. Bleh. And the most recent doll I just finished...it's actually still open in my Photoshop program, whoops. Heh. It was created for Ness's Fantasia: Dragons contest (Contest Section). I was really excited to enter this doll since I've been dyin' to use one of the dragons I found on Gai...or whichever...and I just noticed another theme. Apparently I adore making celestial dolls too. Course, that counts towards my favorite types of dolls (Light and Serene), so I guess I can see why.

Okay, that's all for now! I'd like to hear what ya'll think! ...and uh, there are 4 posts of dolls btw...^.^

All dolls were made with one or more of the following resorces:
Google, Gai Online, WaterEffect, WallpapersHD iPhone App,
StyleDollz Premi maker, Ness's maker PURRRFECTION, and my offline maker.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!