Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-12-2011, 01:44 PM

Man, I never get any Critiques or Kudos anymore. Why is that? xD

Okay, I'm going to play catch-up here, so bear with me!

The first two are the least recent Dollmaker dolls I've created since the dinosaur one. The first one was created for Miranda's Elemental Fairies: Air contest. I had SO much fun making it. Light, serene dolls are my absolute fave...You'll see more of those in the next post xD. The second was created for Ness's Quote contest. I really liked the quote, though I'd never heard it before this contest. ^^

The 3rd doll of this post was also created for Ness's Quote contest. I'd never heard of this quote either, but I had a lot of fun trying to doll it. The last doll of this post was created for Bridie's Literary Herorines contest. I thought it was an immensely clever contest and was set on entering...plust I ADORE Pride & Prejudice. Mr. Darcy is always one of my favorite male characters (and those are varied between Harry Potter, Jack Bauer, etc.).

All dolls were made with one or all of the following resorces:
Google, StyleDollz Premi maker, Ness's maker PURRRFECTION and my own offline maker.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!