(#3 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-07-2011, 02:08 PM

For the longest time I was searching for my grade school best friend Natasha. Such a common name, it was really hard to locate her. I can't tell you how many Natasha's I'd contacted asking if they were my friend from years ago. Lol, such an awkward email...

Then I decided to wait a bit to try again. And one day, out of the blue I get a friend request from THE Natasha I was looking for. It was great! But we'd grown apart a lot since grade school and have almost nothing in common any more, so that stinks. But it was nice that she and I found each other again.

Now I'm on the lookout for more students from grade school. Even the ones I wasn't friends with, because I'm just so curious to see where life has taken them. I've gotten in touch with quite a few. And more often than not they're mommies and daddies now. A step in life I haven't yet reached. It's so cute to see their children and hear how happy and proud they are. To see if our predictions and wants played out how we'd thought, and if not, how well things are anyway.

People don't have a hard time finding me, lol. My name isn't common at all. Which is something I've always hated. Nothing is more dissappointing than being at Disneyland looking for a keychain with your name on it, only to realize that time after time again, it'll never happen. But it does make finding me on social websites a breeze, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!