noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-09-2011, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraIMustBeInvisible View Post
0_0 I wanna draw like yoouuu D': *tries to practice but fails* Myeerrhhh

Do you have a tablet? Or do you use a mouse/trackpad?
I use a tablet, hun.
For all of my pixel art (which I quit creating as although both digital art and pixel art are tedious, digital art creates larger end products) , however, I used the red button. I know you probably don't know what the red button is, but it's essentially what I call it - a red button, of which came on older laptops. Since mine laptop's over ten years old, I have the red button. It allows for more control than a mouse / trackpad, but not as much as a tablet.

For dolls, a mouse is fine, as when pixelling you're supposed to not draw, but instead -pixel- : that is, create each pixel by pixel. It's set like that, and trying to abide by the "one pixel rule" is usually what I do when I'm working on a pixel piece.

Contrary to that, digital art (which is most of my tooled stuffs in Fotoshop) is more of drawing, and is much like using a pencil on paper except it can be much easier with the zoom tool and different brushes.

Plus erasing is 100x easier on Fotoshop than on paper.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!