View Single Post
(#60 (permalink))
Old
xxMeggieMaggot (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-20-2010, 08:01 PM

This is a bit of the opening paragraph to the autobiography I was writing...

"How did I get here? Tell me how I got where I am today. This whole charade, everything I pretend to be. I remember I havenít cried in months. Itís almost June and I havenít cried all year. Itís funny how one personís smallest action can bring the strongest tower down. I was that tower. I was strong, proud and I wouldnít let anyone push me around. But honestly, I wasnít always that tower. I was a sand wall. I was strong against a couple of beating waves, but in the end, I crumbled. And after a while it wasnít always so easy to rebuild myself. I got sick of the constant beating of the waves, and decided to create the strongest wall possible; the foundation for my tower. You would think, the more you load on top of the foundation, the stronger the tower, but even more strain was placed upon me and at any moment a crack could appear. Cracks in the foundation can be patched easily, but will never be as good as new."

blue_tornado ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!