View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-16-2010, 07:53 PM

I definitely agree about that. The website needs to be completed so we can focus on that as our main aspect and the selling point. The forum and member activity will grow from there.

I look forward to your PM, Ness! We'll all have to discuss a point person to lead this work. Generally collect props from people, review for quality/theft(which is where we need someone very familiar with the current makers--we need original work, which can be daunting, but everyone enjoyed it the first time we did it), and also make sure props are transparent. They can obviously designate lower folks for work like that as well.

I'm glad to see us moving on this again, we need to boost activity and I agree that we have qualities and experience that the other sites don't, not to mention our own team of dollers! Anyone can get dollers from elsewhere to do it, but what sites can claim their makers are a result of a community effort? Big appeal there!

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!