View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 12-16-2010, 07:44 PM

I am happy to start collecting props for the dollmaker, from experience I know that it has to be good and needs to be updated often, The more variety you have the better because everyone has different tastes as far as dollmaking goes, Designating one person to to the gathering & sorting of props is probably a good idea as things could get messy with numerous people doing the same task, I will send you a pm Kitty.
As far as handrawn bases go, there are many out there that do allow their bases to be used on doll sites, it is just a matter of designating someone to do a search and asking for permisiion.

Having a dollsite combining a variety of dollmakers like the shuni, style & handra plus the forum is a huge advantage to us as our members will get the best of 3 worlds instead of just one or 2, from what I have seen from the forum staff here and the way the site is handled & maintained I think that there are some very capable, talented & most of all devoted staff members here who would do an excellent job at running a site, I feel that Dollsters is too forum based and as Aaron stated a lot of topics have been exhausted so keeping the interest of members could be difficult which is why incorporating the shuni & handrawn makers will make a big improvement.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!