View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
gamerbe1517 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-16-2010, 07:06 AM

Hmmm, So no one can get in contact with Jessica huh? Funny how she's unreachable and unable to update the site but she can still update her silly little gossip column. That, of course is not a snide remark about the people behind Dollsters I think what you guys are trying to do is great. I think it's jsut funny how people buying a premi account and gossip is all Jess cares about. It would have been better had she told us why the site started dying out and even better so if she asked for help with it, but no, she just keeps gossiping like no one's noticed anything wrong. That right there is what's got me peeved. Of course I knew something was wrong when I still had my premi account a year after it expired. Oh, well, I just really want to know will Dollsters have the makers like goth and V-day? Because I really liked those, It'd be a shame to see them gone. I have been a member of this site for a long time, and now I can barely stand it. If you need any help with Dollsters let me know (besides money wise because I'm dirt poor) I'd love to help I don't much about coding and such but I'm a fast learner.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!