View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-14-2010, 04:19 PM

The official trailer has been released. I saw this one with Depp's intro, which is longer than the rest, and thought you guys would appreciate it.

Lovie, looks like she's going to be Spanish! Maybe you lucked out and they will pronounce her name like you want.

I was feeling very ify about this movie, especially Cruz, but I feel better after seeing the trailer. I want to know why he's in London (I imagine the king has heard about his plans? Its interesting to wonder about the interaction there and what the king is going to look like) and how they plan on handling a female pirate captain. And mermaids! And old-school zombies! And more Keith Richards!

I'm curious about the younger woman that kept popping up in the trailer. I'm assuming she's a mermaid, but it looks like they are actually going to have a sideplot with her of some sort.

Also: points for the sword through the door move. Looks like Angelica is pretty fiesty!

Overall, I feel like I'm going to like this better than the other three. I never was crazy about the Bloom-Knightley focus. It got old pretty fast, especially since he was always good and always naive. It drove me nuts.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!