(#4 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 12-07-2010, 05:08 PM

And then it dawned on Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream why this cave seemed familiar and forbidden, because it was. This must have been an entrance to what was once the cove of Hook's Skull Dungeon, which, unbeknowest to Hook, incidently housed both the Evil Pixie Dust and it's protector, the evil crocadile of Hook's own nightmares. Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream's pity for the poor creature in front of her suddenly turned to fury. This creature was looking for the power of the Evil Pixie Dust, to use it to fufill her own selfish needs and desires. No doubt she was so disgustingly filthy and weak because she'd been looking for it for quite some time.

And so, Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream pushed aside her own personal heartache to fufill the duty that was now to be her's alone. She was to punish and exile this pety creature. But as she marched forth the creature looked up and froze, as did Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream. It was Tink! The creature already exiled not more than a mere week ago! Before Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream could unleash her fury, Tink spoke. Quiet and timid at first, but more strong as she continued:

"I have what you need. I have what will make everything better, what will make your people overjoyed once more, but most importantly, I have what you need to get your Peter back."

"I don't want anything from a criminal like you!" spat Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream.

"No, no! I am remorsed, I am disgusted at what was once myself before that evil soaked through! I want to make things right, I want to be useful and true to my High Queen! What's more is that I want her Queenship to know, to KNOW, that what is Dark Magic to all else, it is not so for her Queenship!"

"What are you talking about?" asked Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream.

And with a weak smile of hope, Tink told Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream that she'd been on a quest to restore her honor and dependability to her Highness. That she'd overheard the plot of the Merpeople and knew that no one would ever believe an exile, such as herself. So she'd gone to see what she could do to help Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream when her Highness needed her help most. She came back to the caverns of Skull Dungeon and tricked the evil Crocadile into defeat to get to the Evil Pixie Dust, not for herself, but for her Queenship. Tink explained how the Evil Pixie Dust looked different, that it was no longer a firery sparkle, but golden, just as brilliantly golden as her Highness!

"And that's when I knew, Magesty!" Tink proclaimed "That the Evil in this Pixie Dust would not infect someone as pure, beautiful, and powerful as her Highness!"

Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream was stunned. She'd never before heard of Evil Pixie Dust changing form, for anyone, in all her thousands of years of living. Every being who ever sought the Dust had evil in their heart's desire. But Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream had always known, just as her people had, that she did not have the capacity to host evil intent, in whatever form, however small, she just could not. That Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream was honorable and pure. If what Tink was saying was true, if the Dust had changed form in Tink's desire to give it to her, then surely that was to mean something?

Seeing that Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream was starting to realize what this meant, Tink hurridly got up and spun on her heel deeper into the cavern to retrieve the Dust that she'd been protecting until this day came. After a minute she returned to see Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream sitting gloriously on a rock. How beautiful and bright this cave has become since her High Queenship walked into it, Tink thought. And she crawled forth, the Dust raised in her hands above her bowed head, stopping just short of her Queen's feet.

"May I present to her Honorable Highness, Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream, the defender of Justice, and the defeater of all Evil, the revered Pixie Dust of Pixie Hollow!"

Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream was speechless, it was true! The Dust had changed form! It was no longer an image of Darkness and Evil, but of Light and Honor, the color she'd been born into, a bright and brilliant gold! She reached her hand out, unsure of what to do, if she was to do it at all, when all of a sudden the Dust exploaded. The beauty and glory surrounded them both, swirling in majestic magic. Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream was entranced by it's beauty and wonder, and inhaled deeply. The power and magic filled her up, soaked through her soft skin, and neslted into her perfect hair.
What power! What knowledge! And it was then that Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream knew exactly what she had to do, to save her Peter, to save her Kingdom and her people. Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream thanked Tink and asked her to await her return, for she will surely be honored for her good deed.

Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream raced through the rain toward the sea. Behind her she left a brilliant rainbow that overthrew the furious storm. As she passed over her Kingdom the fairies rejoiced and cheered on their majestic Queen. Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream knew that nothing, not even the sea could stop her now.
As she landed lightly on the shore, Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream closed her sparkling dewy eyes and spoke.

"I am High Queen, immortal Fairy of all elements. Water, you hinder me no more. Spirit, take form, unleash the life of water that lies within."

And with her magic Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream changed form. She was no longer just a creature of the earth and sky, but a creature of all territories. She'd transformed into a glorious mermaid and slipped into the sea.

On her way to the deepest layer of the merpeople, Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream passed several stunned creatures. All of which, after seeing their High Queen triumphantly in their own form, in their own world, bowed and honored Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream. All that is, except for Melody. She was floating beside an oxygen-masked Peter, a look of fury plain on her face, and evil in her soul. She wrenched Peter's body towards her and held her triton to his neck, and smiled as her triton began to glow.
Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream was not frightned, only relieved that the pitiful mermaid had not yet killed Peter, merely just taken him hostage. She raised her hand towards Melody and spoke.

"You will never again harm others with your evil ways, you or your people. There is a new Light and Law, and you will gladly bow before it, like everyone else, if you so wish to live."

And with that, Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream's immensely powerful magic penetrated the boundries of water for the first time in history, and surrounded the sea and all it's creatures. Now they all were enlightend to the power, purity, and honor of their new High Queen. Melody's triton fell in defeat, and she bowed to Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream.

Her enemies defeated, her heart restored, Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream gently took Peter to the surface and removed the oxygen mask from his face. As her sparkling tail began to fade, and her majestic wings began to appear, she kissed Peter, and the Kingdom of Pixie Hollow rejoiced once more.

Once Peter was restored to health, and in good hands, Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream returned to the caverns of Skull Dungeon. She gracefully walked towards a bowed Tinkerbell and placed her hand on her head. As it began to glow, Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream pronounced Tink's welcome back into her Kingdom, and her place of honor in her board of directors. So speechless was Tink, that all she could do was cry in thankfulness.

And so they all lived on. The creatures of every land, sea, and sky gladly united together under Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream. With her immeasurable power all was well and right in the universe. And from then on, there was no Evil to be found. Not in the dust, nor in the heart, mind, and soul. From there forth, not a soul could deny the Fairies, and everyone lived on forever in happiness.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!