(#3 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 12-07-2010, 04:06 PM

Finally managed to type up my story! Sorry for the delay, I've been studying for an important test. I did this in a rush, so please excuse and grammatical and spelling errors, lol.

Plus, my story exceeds character limit, so I'm just going to do 2 posts. Hope that's okay?

Name: Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream
Fandom: Fairies Of Pixie Hollow, Peter Pan, and now, The Little Mermaid II:
Credits: Everything except the rock was created by me. Rock was found via Google and edited to doll-pixel form.

Previously, in the life of Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream:
During an errand to promote her mother's campagne of "Fairies Are Real", Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream happend across Peter Pan and fell instantly in love. Upon trying to gather courage to profess her love, she'd noticed that Tinkerbell had bewitched Peter with Evil Pixie Dust. As was the law, Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream sent Tink into exile. After Peter was released from her evil spell, he was disoriented and confused, but knew that the love of the most beautiful creature would surely cure him. He held a contest across the universe, which originally had several intended contestants, but had diminished to only 3 once they all glimpsed the beauty and awe of Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream. Only those left were herself, Wendy, and a stubbornly plain mermaid. The contest for Peter's heart was shoved aside, however, when he glimpsed Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream's eyes for the first time. They fell instantly in love and upon being married, Peter turned into a man-fairy.

Drabble:

It was a bright, cheerful day. All throughout Pixie Hollow laughter and joy could be heard from Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream's loyal subjects. For today was the day that Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream finally took the throne. Her mother, Clarion, gladly stepped down from the throne a week after Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream's fairytale wedding to Peter Pan. Clarion knew that, now more than ever, her daughter could rule all of Pixie Hollow a lot better than she was ever able to. Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream has always been the most powerful fairy of all her land, but her already stunning beauty and powers were enhanced ten-fold the day her true love was made hers.

During the royal couple's week-long honeymoon, Clarion announced what everyone had known for eons, that it was time for her daughter to take her place, for all of Pixie Hollow to make known to the universe that, with Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream as their leader, they were most powerful of all. And with the announcement for change of power, all of Pixie Hollow, Never Never Land, Earth, and more, rejoiced.

All that is, except for the land under the seas. The land of the notoriously jealous and weak beings of the Mermaid race.

Once word of the coming change of power and order had reached the Mermaids they rushed to their leader, Melody, who incidently just lost to Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream in the contest of the universe for Peter Pan's heart. Melody was furious, naturally, as it was her nature to be jealous as-is, and she was determined to put an end to it all, to put an end to that magically beatiful, loved, and respected Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream.

Melody and her merpeople set to work straight away. Organizing their normally aloof colonies to prepare a strategy to take down the one they all hated most. The one they knew was about to become the official leader of power and beauty of all the universe, Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream.

And so it was, that the night, a mere few hours before Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream's crowning, screams were heard. Sobbing, terror, but above all remorse over Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream's aching heart.

The Mermaids, in their jealous revengful rage knew that they had no chance against the most powerful of all beings. So they devised a plot to take away Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream's newfound power and beauty. To take her heart, her happiness, her dreams, and her desire. The Mermaids kidnapped Peter Pan, and took him far below where any Fairy's magic could reach. They took him to their layer, in the darkest, deepest area of the sea.

What was once a bright and cheerful day was no more. The moment her heart shattered the skies turned dark, the clouds threatened fury, and the storm swallowed all of Pixie Hollow.

Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream was at a loss for what to do. How could she go on to rule the Universe, when she couldn't even raise her head to look at her own people? She was ripped apart, empty, and cold. After a week, that seemed an eternity of happiness, of experiencing the newfound power she had through true love, Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream felt weak, she felt powerless, but above all she felt empty aside from the ache in her heart, that seemed to twinge with more anger than ever known to man, fairy, or the like. Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream took flight, and flew to the furthest territories of her lands.

Then the rain began, so angry was the rain, too, that she could go no further. While a Fairie's magic and wings could work in light rain, this rain was relentless. It was as though the sea itself were falling all around her. Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream took refuge in old and dark cave. Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream thought the cave seemed familiar, almost forbidden, but in her remorse she could not quite put her finger on why it seemed so.

As Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream sat and cried alone, warm and dry, as her hair and body was always somehow perfect, despite the elements, a light suddenly flickered faintly from the depths of the cavern. Distracted, Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream stood in confusion and felt an unmistakable urge to go forth, to see the source of the faint light in a cave that was, at first, seemingly abandoned.

Cautiously and quietly as she could, Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream tip toed down the cave, and what she came across she had not expected in all her wildest dreams. It was a fairy. Weak and disgustingly covered, wing to toe in grime, she seemed to be dying. Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream felt sorry for the poor creature, and wished there was some way she could multiply her immunity to the only thing that killed fairies (When someone say's "I don't believe in fairies".). But Radiance Twinkle Bella Glorious Dream knew she could not. At least not without the power of the forbidden Evil Pixie Dust.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 12-07-2010 at 04:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!