View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-06-2010, 11:22 PM

\base/
Want to read the comments that go with the story and the image? Click here!
(Due to the character limit, the Drabble will be linked out. Please click Here!)

Doll: 10/10 Drabble: 7/10

Doll Critique.
This is a really beautiful doll. I love the highlights and the attention to detail. Your selection of a completely inappropriate set of "armor" for a battle works well for this Sue, who clearly suffers from "The Littlest Bra Stops ALLLLL Weapons" syndrome. What better thing for a Sue to wear than her undergarments into battle?

Drabble Critique.
Your story was marvelous, which is where my problem lies with it. For most of the first half of this chapter, I felt like I wasn't reading about a Sue, I was reading about a regular character who had some really strange interests and abilities. The Sue peeked through at moments, such as the letter, the silly armor, and the "romantic" moment with the djinn, but it wasn't as strong as it could've been. You got back on track in the end and the Sue definately reared her ugly head with her newly discovered sword skills, managing to kill the queen so easily and getting back her lover, because no ending is an unhappy one in Suedom.

Doll Critique.
I love this doll so much; from her wonderfully shinetastic hair to her hilariously ridiculous scanty armour! XD I adore the shading, and all the little details that completely finish off this doll so perfectly.

Drabble Critique.
Well written and no, it wasn't too long! It could have done with a bit more Sueishness to the character; perhaps some ridiculous description of her clothes and hair at a serious moment, or her slapping down someone offering advice; it definitely leaned too much towards original fiction. Tho, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Anyway, the ending was pure Sue and of course, the Sue would get her man!

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-13-2010 at 03:32 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!